Senior Sales Representative
FOR BEST CONSIDERATION, SEND A SHORT VIDEO TO 829-1658 INTRODUCING YOURSELF & EXPLAINING WHY YOU’D BE A PERFECT FIT FOR OUR TEAM!Position SummaryThe Sales Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in line with our value of service above selling. The sales representative will work diligently to serve customers in store as well as make sales calls to assist with helping our customers achieve their health & wellness goals.About the CompanyThe Fitness Connection is The Bahamas #1 retailer for sports nutrition, wellness & health supplements, activewear & equipment.Our mission is to deliver the best products & the best service to create a community of people committed to constant growth & bettering themselves & their health. We exist to inspire every person on the planet to be the best version of themselves. We model this every day by striving to be the best at what we do, in all aspects of ourselves.Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we work as a team, think BIG, are in a state of constant growth, have a will to WIN and pride ourselves on placing service above selling.This company operates nationally and is growing by the day.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue & profit growth through sales & coaching that are in alignment with the clients personal fitness, health & wellness goals.
- Conduct daily follow ups with clients via phone & whatsapp to ensure we assist them with meeting their needs & keep them in our sales cycle.
- Exceed personal & team sales targets set weekly & yearly by Management
- Work with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the products & services provided.
- Improve & maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending & participating in team training & meetings, establishing personal networks & conducting their own research.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects & customers.
- Assist with promotional events as needed.
- Assist with occasional deliveries & courier runs.
Experience, Competencies & Education
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 BGCSE’s in Math & English
- Professional phone skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred
- Genuine desire to help others
- Competent problem solver
- Technical aptitude with the ability to navigate Point of Sale systems and basics of Google Drive, Sheets & Docs
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
Job InformationThis is a full time position. Shifts vary from 8:45-4:45 and 11:15-7:15 with additional hours/times as needed. Successful applicant must have transportation to be able to report to either of our two store locations as scheduled.We offer excellent compensation packages. Salary is paid at an hourly rate, with the ability to qualify for individual commissions, team bonuses & annual sales incentives.